DescriptionThe Digital Combo multipurpose heat press comes standard with a 14″x16″ heat platen and lower table.
The Digital Combo multipurpose swing-away heat press comes standard with a 14″x16″ heat platen and lower table. (The DC8 6″x 8″ label size is also available).
The interchangeability of the Digital Combo is performed quickly and safely. If your product offering is going to reach beyond just flat & fabric items, the Digital Combo is the superior heat press machinery solution. The Digital Combo press allows for pressing over 2″ thick products.
The Digital Combo utilizes quick-change attachments for heat transferring images onto a surprisingly wide variety of materials. Available for this one press is every attachment necessary to professionally imprint:
- Ceramic Plates
- Ceramic Tiles
- Mouse Pads
- Paper Memo Cubes
- Tote Bags
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Wood / Metals
- Other Misc. Fabrics & Materials
T-shirts, tote bags, wooden plaques, coated metals, mouse pads, wrist pads, miscellaneous material and notably anything that is too bulky for the conventional flat press is effortlessly printed on the Digital Combo Press. Its raised pedestal bottom table using the 14″ x 16″ standard flat heat platens available provides drape space, adjustable alignment and base interchangeability for even the most demanding of applications.
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- Interchangeable Heat Platens & Tables
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 2″ thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F – can show °C or °F
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4″ thick heat platen
Questions & Answers:
Q. How do I make sure the cap attachment fits the size of caps we heat press onto when the standard one that comes with the heat press doesn’t really fit?
A. We will send you a standard cap attachment piece which you can take down with a cap to an engineering shop and there they can cut the cap attachment piece to the size you need.